The RH Extend is a user friendly, durable ergonomic chair.
The chair is really easy to use, with all controls conveniently located on the right while all adjustable parts of the chair are clearly marked.
The backrest angle of the RH Extend 220 can be adjusted separately, allowing a greater level of user choice, making this a uniquely adjustable and user-friendly chair.
- Higher back ergonomic chair
- Separately adjustable backrest
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Follows RH’s 2PP chair philosophy of movement
- Durable base – the RH Extend’s base is made of aluminium with black scuff caps for protection
- Optional adjustable armrests, these can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and rotated to provide full flexibility in supporting different arm lengths
- Optional adjustable headrest
- Easily accessible controls
- Equipped with Twedts cushion providing quality support for the whole upper body. The shape encourages movement and height can be adjusted with a push of a button
- The Waterfall edge seat reduces pressure on the underside of the thighs to help circulation. The shape keeps the user in the middle of the seat even when pointed correctly forward at the right angle. The seat can be replaced if damaged
- Soft floor castors for surfaces such as carpet, designed to minimise damage to floor. Hard floor castors for surfaces such as laminate and concrete are restricted in movement once seated to stop the chair rolling away. Please specify hard floor castors when placing your order
- The RH Extend is a great choice for modern and ever changing work environments with multiple users of the same chair. Perfect for hot-desking!
- Available in black, navy and royal blue
- 8S Class A armrests – Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8E Class A armrests – Black – Black Frame. Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) – Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
- RH extend headrest
- XL Seat – 485(w) x 515(d) mm – suitable for larger users
- Standard height 4Q gas stem (400–510 mm)
- High gas stem B (480-610 mm) – suitable for taller users
- Base in Grey Lacquered Aluminium (as standard)
- Base in Black Aluminium (5X)
- Base in Polished Aluminium (5X)
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
- Coat Hanger (requires headrest)
CMHR Foam Seat:
- CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemicals in the foam give the texture a grainy feel
- Seat width: 465 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Seat height: 400-510 mm
- Seat sliding range: 60 mm
- Backrest width: 435 mm
- Backrest height: 620 mm
- Maximum user weight: 133 kg (21 stone)
- Weight: 28 kg
- Warranty: 10 years, based on 8 hour use